Posted by : Unknown Thursday 1 August 2013



Howdy future followers,
as the heading suggests this is my first blog post ever so i guess its introduction time!!

HI!,

I am Ankit Saxena, currently living in New Delhi, India, pursuing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Delhi Technological University. I was Born and raised in the city of Nawab's, Lucknow.

"The first and simplest emotion which we discover in the human mind, is curiosity." 

One of my favorite quotes ever. I try to follow it as much as i can, keeps my learning curve going up always and also makes me capable about blabbing all the time about random stuff which people really don't care about, The blabbing helps me sort people out. The people who at least pretend to care about my jibber-jabber are the one's who care. :P

Hobbies and Interests: mmmm...  music, reading, movies, video games. Well everyone is into these now a days.

What i do that others usually don't : Collecting coins, a decent collection of old Indian coins along with some old foreign coins too!! (Now that's interesting :P)....  Cooking, Not just maggi and omelette, a lot of other stuff too, specially non veg. I love both eating and cooking.

Now the professional side:
I am currently a member of UAS DTU, An undergraduate student tech team of my college which is involved in development of Unmanned Aerial Systems. I am in the airframes department of the team involved in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) along with indigenous fabrication of the airframes of the UAS's we build. 

whats CAD and FEA you ask??
well this blog will be a journal of my activities related to my work in the field of FEA primarily helping me to maintain a log of all the effort i'm going to put in..

"It's not a silly question if you can't answer it"

Another quote i'd like to follow so all questions and comments will always be welcomed...
Thanks!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Ankit Saxena Powered by Blogger - Designed by Shachi Vaish